Details & Care
Caring for your PillowGrace:
With proper care, our products should last several years. As with any textile, particularly those washed on a regular basis such as pillowcases, they will wear over time. The greater care you show your PillowGrace, the longer it will last!
Treat your PillowGrace as a “delicate”.
Always use cold water with a mild detergent. No bleach or fabric softener.
Hang or lay flat to dry.
Can be pressed or steamed inside out with a warm iron if needed.
All items are recommended for indoor use only.
Pillows & Pillowcases
Hand or machine wash on delicate cycle using cold water and mild laundry detergent. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. If your item has a trim, turn it inside out. Hang or lay flat to dry. Steam or iron on warm setting with item turned inside out.
*Spot cleaning highly recommended* Hand or machine wash on delicate cycle using cold water and mild laundry detergent. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Hang or lay flat to dry. Steam or iron on warm setting, using caution on trim.
Tissue Box Covers
Spot clean only using cold water and mild detergent. Lay flat to dry. Press with a warm iron.
Pillow Travel Bags
Spot clean using a damp cloth.
Pillows and pillowcases are available in two fabrics: 100% ultra-sateen cotton and 100% 19MM silk both in white.
Boudoir pillows measure 18x12 inches. These items include the pillow insert. Pillows come with a plain, knife edge. A flange or ruffle trim (both available in white cotton or natural linen) can be added to our cotton pillows for an additional fee. Trims cannot be added to silk pillows.
Standard pillowcases measure 28x20 inches and fit most standard/queen size pillows. These items do not include the pillow insert, it is just the pillowcase. Standard pillow inserts can be purchased here. Pillowcases come with a plain, knife edge. A white ruffle trim can be added to our cotton pillowcases for an additional fee. Trims cannot be added to our silk pillowcases.
Hand Towels are made of white linen. They are available with a plain hem or with a natural linen ruffle trim for an additional fee.
Tissue box covers are available in white or natural colored linen, and fit most standard square tissue boxes.
While we make every effort to represent our colors accurately, every screen is different and we cannot guarantee the colors you see here match the colors on the fabric. If you have questions regarding a specific color, please reach out to us and we would be happy to help you make your selections. We can (and often) do “tone on tone” using the same color for both the Scripture and the personalization. Most of our colors have a dark and light version, ensuring that the Scripture can still be read with the personalization behind it in the same color.
Color Selection Tips:
- Ash, Coffee and PG Brown Scripture pair beautifully with all of the personalization color options.
- For Baby Girls, we love Ash, Coffee, Dawn or PG Brown Scripture with Dawn personalization. For Baby Boys, we love Ash, Coffee, Dusk or PG Brown Scripture with Dusk personalization. Of course you can always match nursery colors!
- Our go-to color combination is PG Brown Scripture with PG Blue personalization for when you are unsure of the colors in the recipients home.
- What is the difference between Dusk & PG Blue? Dusk is a true light blue, perfect for baby boys. PG Blue is more of a “French blue” with a slight purple/gray undertone.
- What is the difference between Dawn & Grace? Dawn is a light, rosy pink, perfect for baby girls. Dawn is more of a hot pink, brighter with a little sass.